Lysium[closed] A look round the port

The Human capital city of Winhem, Lysium is the original Human city that was settled after the Universe War.
Liono Osouf

[closed] A look round the port

Post by Liono Osouf »

SPRING 2 321

As morning broke Liono woke with a sore head from all the drink they had drunk the day and night before, he turned to his side and opened his eyes and looked at her laying there still sleeping, he smiled at her and was still surprised at what had happened with the pair of them last night but he wasn't complaining, he remembered what they had planed for the day and he was overly excited about it, hopefully there was something there that easy to get away with but if not the fact he got to spent a day with her again getting to know her abit more would be worth the walk there if nothing more,

he gently reached his hand up and pushed the hair from her face "morning Gaia" he said to her in a quite voice not to startle her, "would you like like food before we head out?, il go get something cooked up for us and give you privacy to get dressed" he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead before getting out of the bed and getting himself dressed, he pulled on his pants and top before heading downstairs to the kitchen,

he lifted some eggs and cracked them into a pan and whipped them up with a bit of milk over the heat scrambling them, while they were heating he sorted out some mixed fruit into a bowl and placed it on the table, he sat himself down waiting for her thinking about the day ahead.
Last edited by Liono Osouf on Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 259
Gaia Teluse

Re: [open] A look round the port

Post by Gaia Teluse »

She felt his hand brush against her face, his voice bringing her to her senses, through the foggy headache she had. She hadn’t gotten too wasted last night, she’d been far worse a time or two, but lack of pure water let the headache settle in her skull.

"morning Gaia, would you like like food before we head out?, il go get something cooked up for us and give you privacy to get dressed"

He leaned forward, as announced to her by the movement of the bed and he kissed her forehead before he got out of bed. She stretched slightly with a yawn and a giggle. She didn’t quite need privacy to get dressed, there wasn’t much left to hide from him at this point but she didn’t say anything as she smiled and forced her eyes open to watch him get dressed, unapologetically watching him cover up the beauty that was his tattooed body. She pouted a little as he finished dressing and headed for the stairs.

She yawned again, stretching once more. Arching her back slightly against the bed before pushing herself to sit up. She ran her hands through her long ebony hair slowly as she looked around the room with a smile before slipping out of the bed with a faint shiver and grabbing her clothes. She slipped into them quietly, remembered her shoes and such were downstairs and headed on down quietly.

She braided her hair as she walked down the stairs, pondering the day ahead of them. She would have to be careful. She was well known here so it would be easier for her to get caught, easier than for him at least. She smelled the eggs cooking as she saw him and she smiled softly, moving to where he’d taken a seat and leaning down to kiss him gently with an innocent grin.

“Morning” She said softly as she grabbed a grape from the nicely prepared bowl, popping into her mouth as she moved to have a seat across the table from him.
word count: 348
Liono Osouf

Post by Liono Osouf »

he sat there waiting for Gaia to come down the stairs when he heard the footsteps on the stairs as she appeared round the door, he smiled at her as she made her way towards him to give him a kiss "morning" she said as he give her a kiss back, she looked at the table and the fruit and grabbed a grape as she sat down facing him, "morning to you to, how did you sleep?" he asked before standing to plate her some eggs, he turned back round with them and and some water and set them in front of her " i didn't know if you liked eggs or fruit so i did you both" he sat down facing her again and begain to eat breakfast with her,

"so you still want to go today and have a walk about and see what's about at the port" he really hoped that things after last night weren't going to get strange between them, and last night wasn't just due to the drink,

he finished eating and stood up and moved his dirty dishes to the side and sat back down grapping his boots and putting them on lacing them up "so what we will do is just take a walk and have a look about and see what they unload and pack away on the ships, sometimes its easy to just walk past and lift it and be gone other times you need to wait but today we wont take any chances with you being there and getting you caught sound fair" he wait to make sure that sounded ok with her before they set off
word count: 281
Gaia Teluse

Post by Gaia Teluse »

"morning to you to, how did you sleep?"

She smiled softly as she watched him stand, plating her some eggs and settling them before her with a glass of water. She smiled lightly as she picked up the glass of water and took a drink, it felt amazing to get some water into her after last night.

" i didn't know if you liked eggs or fruit so i did you both"

“Thank you” she said softly as he sat back down facing her while he began to eat. She smiled and took a bite of eggs, grabbing a few more grapes and settling them on her plate.

"so you still want to go today and have a walk about and see what's about at the port"

“I would love to” she answered lightly as she finished eating quietly just after he did. As he finished he stood, moving his dirty dish to the side as he put his boots on. She stood after she finished and moved to grab his plate and her own, walking to the sink to wash them as he got his boots on.

"so what we will do is just take a walk and have a look about and see what they unload and pack away on the ships, sometimes its easy to just walk past and lift it and be gone other times you need to wait but today we wont take any chances with you being there and getting you caught sound fair"

“Absolutely” she said once the dishes were clean. She dried her hands and moved to where she’d laid her things the afternoon prior and grabbed her own boots, sliding her feet, cute little toesies first into them before lacing them up. She she was done she smiled softly and walked to him.

“I am ready, Liono” she said with a gentle smile
word count: 314
Liono Osouf

Post by Liono Osouf »

“I am ready, Liono” he heard her say as he stood and smile at her "ok lets go, you will have to lead the way i haven't a clue were we are going" he walked towards the door and opened it letting her walk out first before following behind her closing the door and locking it, "well lead the way" he bent his arm for her to link hers through it as they headed off in the direction she was taking them,

it was a lovely crisp morning so the stroll really helped his head, there walked for a while just talking about things from there past and were they would like to see themselves in a few years from now, it was nice to hear about her past and were she wants to end up, the love she had for animals was second to one, before long there had made it to the city and the city walls around the castle this was the first time he had seen it, with it being early there wasn't alot of people walking about just a few people heading off to there work place, she would point out places and things of interest as they walked along, it was nice to have someone who know there way around the city

the smell in the air charged as they got to the docks, the smell of the salty water and the smell of burning coal filled the air, there was containers boxes and people everywhere loading and unloading the ships, they walked around the docks having a look at checking out all the different things that people were dealing with "so what do you think? have you seem anything that has caught you eye at the min? there hasn't been anything that is really easy to lift"
word count: 307
Gaia Teluse

Post by Gaia Teluse »

"ok lets go, you will have to lead the way i haven't a clue were we are going" She headed out the door quietly turning to watch him lock the door.

"well lead the way" he said as he walked to her and bent his arm for her to take. She smiled softly as she took his arm gently, resting her hand on his arm as they walked and chatted. She showed him the sights that she knew but she fell quiet as they came upon the docks.

"so what do you think? have you seem anything that has caught you eye at the min? there hasn't been anything that is really easy to lift"

She smiled softly and shook her head. There was nothing that she wanted at least that was worth the risk as far as she was concerned. Was there stuff they could nab and sell, definitely but nothing that she specifically thought was of value to her.

As they got a few eyes upon them she would lightly entice him on and away from the eyes. As they walked away she smiled. "Anything you want to put your hands on right now? Today? I can talk to them to distract them."
word count: 207
Liono Osouf

Post by Liono Osouf »

the more they walked around here the more they started to see the port at this time of the morning wasn't worth stealing anything from, maybe later something better would come alone but for now this wasn't worth it "Anything you want to put your hands on right now? Today? I can talk to them to distract them." he looked round at her as they walked along

"to be fair at the minute no not really, there is nothing here that's worth anything, maybe its because its the early morning drop and pick ups but its not good" he noticed the watering hole was getting some booze brung up from the cellar and had them piled up outside, he smiled thinking might as well have a drink while we are here, he took a look behind himself and swapped sides with her just before they were about to walk past drink and as he got up close he reached down and grabbed a bottle and pulled it in front and keep walking,

"so i think its best to wait and see want shows up later, so while we wait i say we have this what do you say" with that being said he pulled the bottle up to show her with a smile
word count: 216
Gaia Teluse

Post by Gaia Teluse »

"to be fair at the minute no not really, there is nothing here that's worth anything, maybe its because its the early morning drop and pick ups but its not good"

She nodded softly, she agreed. As the walked they came upon bottles of booze being brought up from a cellar, getting piled up outside. As they got closer, Liono grabbed her shoulders gently and switched sides with her. She rose a slight brow, unsure what he was up to but she said nothing, doing as he so chose.

She noted him bend slightly, grabbing a bottle and pocketing it. She blinked slightly, surprised at the speed and accuracy of his movements. She smiled softly and pretended she didn’t notice, which would make it easier for her to seem as if it did not happen. They kept walking quietly as she continued to show him around. As they wandered out of the city he pulled the bottle.

"so i think its best to wait and see want shows up later, so while we wait i say we have this what do you say"

She smiled softly and nodded quietly as she looked around, making note if anyone was around. Noone was. She lead him quietly towards the lake where she could gather some herbs and such that she used regularly.

“We can go enjoy sometime near the lake, I have some plants to gather while there and we can enjoy the drink.”

She picked various plants as they walked and continued talking about their pasts. When they got to the lake she found a nice quiet place and had a seat at the edge of the water, patting the ground besides her and waiting for him to join her. She loved the lake, she bathed in it alot since she did not have plumbing in her home which was actually very close to where they were currently. She smiled to him, waiting.
word count: 324
Liono Osouf

Post by Liono Osouf »

“We can go enjoy sometime near the lake, I have some plants to gather while there and we can enjoy the drink.” he smiled when she said about going to the lake to sit and have a drink, he thought it would be a good a idea he could maybe take a swim or they could together, he watched as she picked up herbs and stuff on the way there, before long they got to the lake and took a seat just by the bank,

the day so far had not gone the way he had planned, but that was always the way it went you never always got want you wanted when you did, but he didn't mind they were getting to spend the day together, he reached of the bottle opening it and taking a drink before handing it over to Gaia,

"its lovely and quite here and the water looks lovely i think it would be a shame to not have a little swim while we are here, what do you think? aw the the hell if you would like to join me you know were il be" he smiled at her with a wink as he stood up pulling his shirt over his head, he kicked his boots off and pulled himself out of his pants and walked into the water, he lowered his body under the cold water watching to see if she was going to join him
word count: 244
Gaia Teluse

Post by Gaia Teluse »

As they settled in their spot on the banks she reached out and lifted her skirt away from her legs, then untied her boots and slid out of them before setting them besides herself. He opened the bottle he had taken and took a drink before handing it to her. She smiled “Thank you” she said softly as she took a deep drink from the bottle, realizing how thirsty she was. The booze was something though she probably should drink more water, she thought as she looked to the water quietly with a smile. She was at home here, she loved it here and having him here was nice.

"its lovely and quite here and the water looks lovely i think it would be a shame to not have a little swim while we are here, what do you think? aw the the hell if you would like to join me you know were il be"

She blinked as he smiled in her direction and winked while standing. She laughed slightly, shaking her head as she looked around to see if they were alone while he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked out of his boots. Then he dropped his pants and she again shook her head at his carelessness. It was quite adorable and she couldn’t help but watch him as he walked into the water, her eyes, unashamedly wandering over his body as he walked away.

As he got to mid thigh he dropped into the water and turned towards her, the grin adorning his face almost challenging her to follow. She laughed and pulled her shirt off before standing and slipping out of her skirt before following him into the water quietly. She had scanned to make sure no one else was around and had seen no one, so she felt secure enough that they would be ok. Everyone was busy being out and about, shopping, working and doing normal mid day things.

As she dropped into the water she smiled and swam to him before splashing him playfully. It was rather warm today, she was surprised as it was only spring but she would not look a gift horse in the mouth and she appreciated the chance to take this time in the lake without freezing her ass off.
word count: 386
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic