OfficesBigealien - World Spirit

Spirit Moderator Offices for requests, updates and public projects.
Bigealien
Bigealien - World Spirit

Post by Bigealien »

Welcome to the Office of Bigealien, the World Spirit of Siliren

Hello! My name is Ayla and on Siliren I go by Bigealien. I first created Siliren in a Google Doc back in 2012, and bought the Domain name in 2019. Eight years after I started, Siliren was finally opened to the public, and my dream of this site was realized. Siliren is my life’s work, as far as I’m concerned, and its an ever-growing project. There will always be more to write, create, and improve. But my main job is to be here for you – the Player – answer your questions, resolve your problems, and make the site a better play for you to write, play, and interact.

Strengths:
I created Siliren mostly on my own and so I know every little bit of Lore that exists! Ask me anything! I also love IC events and threads. Come at me with some Moderated thread ideas, or interesting citywide calendar events that you might want to see!

Weaknesses:
Spells – Abraxas, my very first Moderator, created most of the Spells that exist on Siliren, so he knows them best. Website Tech – I am not a web designer or coder! Yet I created this website on my own. So while I’m not good at it and often have no idea what I’m doing, I am also the only one who can fix any issues that come up with the site.

What Can I Do For You?
I’m here to answer any question you have about how the rules and systems of Siliren work! Just send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP! I am also here to resolve any social issue you might have – either with another Player or Moderator – including myself! If you have concerns, send me a PM and I will help solve them. Even if the complaint is about me – I am ALWAYS willing to hear others’ opinions. If you’re not comfortable talking to me, about me, talk to another Moderator who will be able to bring up the issue with me while keeping you anonymous.

I am also here to help create Lore – approve any Lore Proposals that are in final review and keep the fluidity and expansion of Siliren going. I am here to make your storytelling life easier and more exciting with Moderatored threads, active cities, and interesting events on the regular. If you have an interesting idea for an even or thread and need Moderator help, let me know!
word count: 424
Office ~ Player Sheet
Avatar & Signature contain AI art.