Lore ProposalsZichi's Sanitarium

This forum is home to the any suggestions, informal write ups and lore discussions Players may have.
Hadvar Von Kastallon

Zichi's Sanitarium

Post by Hadvar Von Kastallon »

Zichi's Sanitarium

Close to the military district within Lysium lies a tall bleak building, barred windows the only decor of a building dedicated to one of the finest medical practitioners in the city.

The walkway up to the brick building is marked with dying shrubbery, a lone statue of a plague doctor holding a book and a stick to the entrance the only thing that will inspire within those cold walls.

Through the tan doors a lobby sits cast in candle light. To the left a wing dedicated to medical needs. As one walks the medical wing they are hit with the scent of herbs a d old blood. The groans of patients within the hundreds of rooms act as an orchestra covering up the quiet walks of the nurses and doctors. At the end of the hall a bunkroom lies for those who work around the clock.

The east wing is where many patients are shown how to operate without limbs or for those recovering from a more serious illness. It is an open room once designed for lectures now a room of emotional healing.

Behind the receptionist lies two stairs one leading up a s one leading down.

The stairs up lead to offices and collections of information on every staff member and patient.

But what lies below? An iron door down the long stairs. Behind it lies perhaps the darkest place on Lysium. For there lie the halls of the Ward.

The Ward is cast in brazier light, it is where all those deemed mad or taken and given to those who work here. Dark cells sealed off to allow those above to live free of worry of the madmen and woman below.
word count: 287
Bigealien
Re: Zichi's Sanitarium

Post by Bigealien »

I enjoy this location. I'd love to have some write up of the history of the location - along with its physical description you've already provided. I would also like a write up of the Zichi NPC, his history, life, etc.

This says the location is "close to the Military District", where does that place it then, in the Outer Banks, near the walls?
word count: 65
Office ~ Player Sheet
Avatar & Signature contain AI art.
Bigealien
Re: Zichi's Sanitarium

Post by Bigealien »

This account appears to be inactive. Please PM me when/if your account is active again. Until then this proposal is paused.
word count: 22
Office ~ Player Sheet
Avatar & Signature contain AI art.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic