Avakaron[Complete] The Brazen and Buff

The Hellbend city on the northern shore of Winhem.
Geronimo

Re: [Closed] The Brazen and Buff

Post by Geronimo »

What an interesting thread to reread! Their interactions with one another seem to both click and miss the mark at the same time. It's quite an interesting dynamic. And knowing a bit of their future relationship already makes me excited for more, especially in the Summer! As always, if you have questions or concerns about your grade, feel free to let me know and we can talk about it. It was a fun thread to write and read!
Currituck Itavi
Skill Points Reason
Endurance 6 +6 for working out and learning exercises with Boga (3000+ words)
Anatomy 1 +1 for learning about your bye-ceps and glutes and how they help your workout
Charisma 2 +1 for convincing Boga he doesn't need to pay for drinks, +1 for teaching Boga about faking it until you make it
Observation 3 +1 for noticing something off about Boga's smile, +1 for noticing the locks on Boga's door, +1 for noticing the small blood stains on his shirt
Logic 1 +1 for trying to problem solve the best place for them to sit given Boga's meekness and size
Intelligence 1 +1 for discussing and thinking about what it takes to be a good leader who is confident
Meditation 1 +1 for calming yourself down after realizing Boga isn't laughing at your compass
Geology 1 +1 for learning about some geology terms and learning what kind of rock Boga's heirloom is.
Boga Negura
Skill Points Reason
Endurance 6 +6 for working out and teaching Currituck different exercises (3000+ words)
Observation 2 +1 for observing Currituck's accent and how it differs from his own. +1 for noticing Currituck's body posture and breathing when he was angry
Deception 1 +1 for pretending to read and diverting attention away from the fact he can't.
Intelligence 1 +1 for discussing and thinking about what it takes to be a good leader who is confident
Logic 2 +1 for piecing together the sailor vs seller joke, +1 for figuring out that his laughter about the compass is what triggered Currituck
Geology 1 +1 for teaching Currituck about some geology terms and explaining what kind of rock his heirloom is.
Notes
Ey! That's me! If anyone has any questions or concerns about the grades I award myself, please contact me or Bigealien and we can discuss the issue.
word count: 647
Abraxas

Re: [Complete] The Brazen and Buff

Post by Abraxas »

Seasonal Story Rewards

Characters that have claimed this thread for Seasonal Story Reward Experience:

Currituck
  • Fall 321 A.C.
  • Total Word Count: 14,011
word count: 24
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic